We look forward to helping your children start the school year off on the right foot!
Link to application: Link to information sheet:
SVDP SCHOOL SUPPLY PROGRAM
**AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN IN THE SAUK PRAIRIE SCHOOL DISTRICT**
• School supply applications will be available to download from our website, starting Thursday, July 1st. If you prefer, you may pick up a copy at the St. Vincent de Paul Store, 815 19th Street in Prairie du Sac, or at the St. Vincent de Paul Community Resource Center, 1906 North St. in Prairie du Sac.
• Applications must be returned to St. Vincent de Paul no later than Monday, August 16th.
• Each student will need a separate application filled out.
• Once your application is processed, we will package your child’s school supplies and call you to set up a time to pick them up.
• Supplies may be limited so we suggest you return your completed application as soon as possible.
• All names and information filled out on the application remain confidential! Please refer questions to (608) 643-8905 ext. 10 or (608)-644-0504 ext. 10.